Why use Microsoft SharePoint?
SharePoint Online is available as part of Office 365, and is fully integrated with Office 365.
It’s quick and easy for individuals and teams to set up sites where they can share information with others. There’s much more you can do with SharePoint. Read on …
Share Information and collaborate
- Integrates well with Microsoft Office, with a familiar feel and transferable skills
- 365 already has a user-directory for your staff, SharePoint uses this information
- You can create sub-sites for specific teams and departments, aiding organisation
- SharePoint supports all types of content – video, images, calendar, news etc
- You can control who has access and what can be edited by specific staff members
- Sites and sub-sites can host applications to support specific process your business may have.
- Choose from a growing number of existing applications such as time recording / holiday request forms
- Develop bespoke applications to handle custom / complex requirements
- Applications can access and use your existing users and groups.
Available as part of Microsoft Office 365
- It is available ass part of Microsoft Office 365 package
- It is closely integrated with other commonly used products e.g. Excel and Word
- Team collaboration focussed
- SharePoint already knows who the people in your organisation are
- For charities, SharePoint and Office 365 can be obtained at very advantageous rates